Monday, November 5, 2012

[ 1 YEAR 6 MONTHS! ]

FAM!!

What's up with you!! Not too much goin on with me this week surprisingly. This week didn't go as well as we had planned as some crucial appointments had to cancel due to one thing or another, but they are still investigators don't worry! Haha just we are backed up a week basically.


I feel super bad but I don't have a whole lot to update you on. But I don't have a ton of time since we had that discussion :) Anywayssssss, some things that did happen this week. We were walking from our house to a corner we like to contact at a lot and on the way there a guy randomly said hi to us. We talked a little and I said, hey since it's cold outside lets go chat for a second at our church (it was 2 minutes away). He agreed and we were able to go there, talk for about 15 minutes about the restoration and our beliefs. We were able to clear up some rumors he had heard such as worshipping Joseph Smith and what not. We actually ended up meeting again the next day. He told us how his uncle is a pastor for another church so his parents tried to tell him how are church is crazy but he actually stood up for us and said that he can choose for himself. He has a few major problems right now, two being alcohol and cigarettes, but we want to meet him again and see if he will let us and Jesus Christ help him. I am not sure if he is interested in meeting again, but i sure hope so!

Oh so our ward decided to try out a little fellowshipping activing. They watched the movie UP in korean. We invited our investiagator Kevin or Nam-Me and his 4 year old son. They wanted to come so i called up president to see if we could get permission to go. He said of course you need to be there! haha How cool is that!! So i got to watch UP this week dubbed in korean and is was SOO good haha. That was definitely fun this week! To update you on kevin, he is doing well and came to church again, thats 7 times! When we meet now all we do is read out of the sciptures to strengthen his testimony. We read Alma 32 about the seed of faith and he liked it a lot. Things are going well.

Well I need to get goin to play some football!! Should be tons of fun!

Oh something kinda cool!! So I told you I have an investigator whose daughter is a missionary in temple square. The parents just aren't members. Anyways, if you look on the conference issue of the Liahona or Ensign their daughter is on page 36! Check it out. :)

I love you guys!! have a great SAFE week!!!

--
Love,

메시크 장로
Elder Messick
[ Some of my mission buddies last p-day ]
[ People who I came to korea with. Sis. Richardson is now home!!! ]
[ One of our investigators, Han-Sheen-Gu 한신구 ]
 [ It's fall! ]
[ A cool lake in our area ]
[ THE KEYSTONE :) ]
[ My gospel principles teacher ]

1 comment:

  1. Best pictures ever this time! I love his happy face and all of the Korean children! He makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete