Sunday, March 3, 2013

[ TRANSFER #15 ]

Hello to all of you :) Transfers have happened and I am now in a threesome, me, Elder Fonnesbeck, and Elder Jang Heon. I am wayyyy excited to be serving with both of them. Elder fonnesbeck and I get along wayy good and now I can speak korean as much as I want and get help anytime I need it. It worked out perfect!!


Well I am superrrr short on time today because we have had soooooo much to talk about and work out. Good thing I don't have much to fill you in on this week. I felt like this week was pretty normal. We have been finding people like CRAZY but we jsut cant seem to get them to take that next step.

This week on friday was a big holiday in Korea when the celebrate independence from Japan. We were invited from an investigator to go to this old prison in the area right next to us and it was reallyyyy cool. They had all these places wehre they showed us how they were tortured from the Japanese. It was sad but really interesting and cool to see how much Koreans respect their culture and ancestors.

The only other bit of information. Out of nowhere, Brother Hong left and is off to college 2 hours away. I told him I would get him the church address for down there and he will continue to attend there until he has to go to the military in August.

Sorry for the short email. I love you guys soooo much.

--
Love,

메시크 장로
Elder Messick
[ Brother 백 ]



[ Got milk?? 3 weeks worth, about 100 cartons :) ] 


[ We went to the prison for a celebration. ]


[ Investigators. Sister Kang and her kids. ] 


1 comment: