Sunday, September 30, 2012

[ BIG WEEK HERE. SO MUCH POTENTIAL!!! ]

Sup everyone!! :) Well another week has come and lots has gone on!! I don't know how to tell you all of it. I will try to just give you the good stuff I guess.


Well I want to just start right off with our investigators because I am just so excited about all of them. And lets face it that's the whole reason why I'm here. So first is a lady named Oh-Seung-Hee. She is 40 years old and we met for the first time on the street. I randomly gave her an English flier. We met and she actually has tons of gospel interest. She stopped going to church 4 years ago cuz she didn't like the feeling and thought it was weird. Well this lady is like the happiest, smiliest person I have ever met. I can't even imagine how happy she will be after she is baptized. So we meet with her (40) and her 16 year old daughter. She came to church for all 3 hours yesterday and was underlining stuff and taking notes! SO good :) She is really for the gospel I know it!

Another investigator is Kim-Nam-Me. He actually wasn't able to make it to church this week but we met with him on Thursday and our ward mission leader was with us. We talked a lot about his questions and concerns and helped figure it out. It seems as though he was worried about what his co-workers with think and say. Hopefully he can get over that soon :)

We are finding like crazy!! Our investigator pool right now is around 15 people!! It's too hard to explain about everyone and their situations, but hopefully we can get them progressing quickly :)


We had a big conference this last Friday where the General Authority, President Ringwood, came to speak with us. His training was unbelievable. He spoke so powerfully and with the spirit. Plus he is a GENIUS! He just got the fire back in me that I was needing. I think that is why we are seeing so many miracle.

For example, one miracle this week. We were walking on the street and there was a guy about 50 ft in front of us walking the other way. He was smoking, in all black, and had some tattoos. You know the stereotype I am getting to. Anyways, I have the initial thought... greattttt another rejection, but quickly I changed. I turned to my companion and said hey check this out this guy is getting baptized! Then we cross paths and i start talking with him. He turns out to be a reallyyy nice guy and wants to meet next week :) See what faith can do!!

Things are going really well. I have nothing to complain about ever here! I love it all :) I love the Korean people, the Korean place I live, and yes I even LOVE the Korean food :) But more importantly I love sharing a special message about the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ to those who are ready to hear it. I love my purpose. I love you guys and all the support you give me. Thank you so much. Take care this week. I love you!!


--
Love,

메시크 장로
Elder Messick

P.S. Happy birthday grandma Lori I love you!!!!

P.P.S. thanks to Jacki for the SWEET package :) you're 대박!!!

[ Love love my comp!! Harry Potter ]


[ Korea is SICK!!! ]


[ The one I'm sitting on the floor with is the mom that reminds me of you mom. :) My fav fam in the ward :) ]

[ Out at dinner hahah ]


[ She is getting baptized after her wedding in November :) ]


No comments:

Post a Comment