Wednesday, October 3, 2012

[ HEY! FUN WEEK :) ]

Hey guys! Well this weeks email update is going to be really short because I have been loading a ton of pictures for you guys and it makes it hard to do other stuff. But, as my 7th grade math teacher would say, a picture is worth a thousand words :)


This week was a big holiday called 추석 (Chew-Suck) and it's basically a three day celebration of their ancestors and a time of giving thanks. It is compared with our thanksgiving, but it's a bigger deal here.




This week as far as investigators goes was pretty good. On Sunday we were invited to eat dinner with this husband and wife. Their daughter is a missionary right now in Temple Square, but both of her parents aren't members. She wrote us a letter telling us they are interested and so now we are trying to teach them. It was a great visit and we will be going back this week to share the message of the restoration.

Something kinda funny. So at church on Sunday as I am standing at the front door greeting people, I decide to look at the program. Guess what I saw. My name as speaker!!! I was like WHAT!??!?!? I went and asked the counselor if there was a mistake. His response... "Oh did they not call you?" hahahah! So I still had to speak and I just winged it but it went well. Everyone cracked up when I told them nobody told me I was speaking. :)

Also, this week I taught my first district meeting on contacting then I gave another training at president interviews on how to get personal revelation through sanctifying ourselves (see Joshua 3:5 and a few others). That pretty much sums it up other than the pics.

This work is true. God lives. There's no question about it.

I love you guys. Have a great week!!!

--
Love,

메시크 장로
Elder Messick

[ Me and my comp ] 


[ Pres. and Sis Christensen ]


[ Korea + Moroni :) ]


[ Sis. Richardson...my sisters from the MTC go home in 3 weeks!!! ]


[ Gwanghwamun palace PART 1 ]







[ Gwanghwamun Palace ROUND 2  ]





[ Hiking ROUND 1 ]






[ Hiking ROUND 2  Book Han Mountain ]





[ Hiking ROUND 3 ]






[ Randoms ]




1 comment: