Sunday, November 27, 2011

[ TRANSFER #4 ]

Hey! :)

Well this last week was transfer calls and both my companion and I are still here in 금천. However, one of my house members was transferred, so now Elder Seo has a new companion, Elder Gardiner. He is really a good missionary and a nice guy. Also, the sister missionaries in our area were white washed so we just got 2 new ones. They are awesome.


This week was sooo awesome! Guess what!? 김미량 (kim me ryang) came to church yesterday!! I was so happy. She was super nervous about coming, I'm not sure why, but eventually she committed to come and kept her promise. The best part about it was it was the primary program yesterday. The kids were all so adorable and I think she really liked it. We had a lesson with her last Thursday where I gave her the soft baptismal commitment, and she accepted! My companion plan to give her the commitment this week of being baptized on December 17th. Please keep her in your prayers.




I was able to finish the New testament this week and it was incredible. I LOVED reading Revelation ch 21 about the Celestial Kingdom. It was such a good description and it just makes me want to work that much harder help other's come unto Christ and achieve the Celestial kingdom.

I am sorry that this letter is so short but I'm short on time. I am sending lots and lots of pictures. i hope it makes up for it. I am sorry!

I love you guys so much and hope thanksgiving was wonderful. Talk to you next week.

--
love,
Elder Messick


Thanksgiving Day family dinner!


P.S. These are the old sister missionaries that left, Elder Seo's b-day, and also this is a pic of the big Han river through Seoul.






1 comment: