Tuesday, December 25, 2012

[ MERRY CHRISTMAS! ]

Hey everyone. :) Merry Christmas to each of you :) It was so awesome getting to talk to each of you on the phone this morning. The weirdest part of that hands down was hearing Dallen's voice. He just has changed so much.

So we have had a lot of great things happening here in Nok-Beun! Some really big miracles. Our investigators here are awesome. They just already seem like investigators to me. :)

First off I'll talk about Brother Dong-Oo and Jeen Han. These kids are 20. I explained about them last week a little I think. These kids are golden to say the least, especially Jeen Han. They have both agreed to baptism twice but we don't have a specific date. Jeen Han came to 3 hours of church on Sunday but Dong-Oo had some stuff come up so he couldn't make it. He was just loving it at church. He kept just like nodding his head the whole time and agreeing with everything going on. Before church he text me saying he was so excited to go to church for the first time. The next day he came to our ward Christmas party too and had a good time. He is going to make a great member of our church! Dong Oo has been a little busy with work so it's a little harder to meet him but he called me last night asking a really sincere question. He asked why do we give gifts to other people if it's supposed to be a holiday celebrating Christ's birth. I was really impressed with this question and had a bit of a hard time answering it to be honest. I have real high hopes for these kids. :)

[ Our investigator Jeen Han at the Christmas Party ]



Another awesome investigator is Sister Kim and her twin kids, who are 15, one boy and one girl. She now has been to church 3 weeks in a row, ever since I got here and the ward really likes her. I think they will want to be baptized this month also. Keep them in your prayers. :)

For our Christmas yesterday, we all met up with the zone and planned to do some caroling but it didn't really work out. It was cool to have President and his wife with us all day. I really love them and they really care about us like we are their own children. They put together a big conference for Christmas on Monday where we did skits and a talent show and watched some Christmas clips about Christ. Lunch was unreal!!! We had ham sandwiches. Man oh man did I miss those. It's funny how something I used to just eat like every day for a sack lunch at school could taste soo dang good.





Well I'm pretty sure I updated you on a lot of other stuff over the phone. I need to get goin' now. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I love you guys!!

--
Love,

메시크 장로
Elder Messick

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEL! I love you sis.

[ I took Dong Oo and Jeen Han out to eat some kim chee stew. :) ]


[ Member Sheek-saw(meal) ]

No comments:

Post a Comment