Monday, August 20, 2012

[ HEY FAMILY!!! ]

Whats up!!! Well this has just been the greatest email session ever!!!! Hearing from SO many people. Gosh I am just so happy right now :) Thanks so much everyone.

Well can you believe that Ryan is home!? I know this email is supposed to be about my week, but I am just so pumped for him. I know he served a faithful mission and will reap the rewards of that for the rest of his life. I love you bud!

Anyways, I am still serving in my same area! I didn't go anywhere. After living out of suitcases and have no books to study, I ended up staying right where I am. It's a bitter sweet ending I guess. I am sooo happy to stay here, but its a little sad the other elder decided to go home.

As for the week, we had A TON of rain come the other day. I have never gotten so soaked in my life. My shoes were drying for 2 days. My umbrella had holes in it so ya basically i got worked, but it was great! :) We all had our district meeting barefoot. I have a picture. :)



A little update with Mr. Bong is that he actually found his wife!! its a cool/crazy/sad story. So he was just walking the streets looking for her and said a prayer. 10 minutes later he walked by a little chinese resturant and she was working there! They talked it out and well they will be divorced, but she agreed to see the kids once a month which is great! He is now back here and we should be meeting with him soon :) please keep him in your prayers though.

We had 4 investigators to church yesterday!! Really unbelievable. Things are just looking so great.

I'm sorry my email was so short and not very inspiring, but know that I love you and that I am doing great out here. Have a great week!!

--
Elder Messick



1 comment: