Sunday, December 11, 2011

[ 2 WEEKS AND COUNTING... ]

Hey everyone!

Wow, it's hard to believe that Christmas is just around the corner. The weather is starting to get chilly, but I hear it's nothing compared to what's ahead. We had snow twice this week, but none of it lasted.

This week was just incredible. Our investigator, 이동구, Lee Dong Gu, was baptized and confirmed this week. Our Stake President did both the baptism and the confirmation. I was able to stand in on the confirmation. It was definitely a special experience. As he was entering into the water a feeling of just PURE joy entered my heart. It was such a good feeling it's hard to describe. I could feel the love of Chirst and I knew that I was helping Him in accomplishing His work. I am so grateful to be involved in the work of the Lord.





I was able to finish Zone-Leader pass off this week and will be moving on to the final pass-off with the AP's on the 30th of this month. Wish me luck!

HOLY COW! I just looked at my watch and I had no idea that we were chatting back and forth for this long. I am so sorry but I'm almost out of time. I will try to cram some stuff in here so it's going to be a little scattered.

I was reading in The Book of Mormon this week Jacob 5 (my old least favorite, but now I love it) and well I loved verses 61-62, 71, 72, and 75. We are nearing the end of the times and now is the time to find, teach, and baptize. This is one of the few things that God has asked us to do. If we do it with a willing heart, we will be blessed for our efforts.

I know that our Savior lives. Through Him, we can find true joy. He is our Brother and our Redeemer. As we search the scriptures, pray often, and keep the commandments, we can feel His love in our lives always.

I love you guys so much and am PUMPED to call in just 2 weeks. I hope you have an awesome week. I got lots and lots of pictures for ya!

Love,
Elder Messick


"heart attacking 김미량"


"our zone"


"my area"






1 comment:

  1. He also told us that he ate a chicken's voicebox! Oh that boy has guts! There is NO WAY I could eat that food! Bless his heart!

    ReplyDelete