Saturday, February 25, 2012

[ TRANSFER #6 BEGINS! ]

Hey guys!

Well, it's a new transfer, #6! I am still here in Song-pa and so is my companion Elder Mersmann. In fact our whole house stayed the same. We are pretty excited about that. There is a lot of work ahead of us to do this transfer.

This week was definitely a bit rougher compared to others, but thats ok! We are still doing the work of the Lord and that's all that matters right :) We just give it our best. He has a plan for all things.

To fill you in a little bit, we lost a lot of our investigators this week. It just is so sad when things like this happen.

However, Lee-Say-Won is doing really well. Her progression slowed for a long time becuase we weren't able to meet with her. We had a super good lesson on saturday. We taught the Plan of Salvation. When we taught about life after death her eyes just lit up. She was soo interested. Her whole attitute about the lesson changed. Usually when we meet she is just so tired and has a hard time focusing, but during this lesson she was into it. She just kept saying like "really!?" and things like that. She also is super curious about the temple. she really wants to see the one in Seoul. She was asking questions about it and really thinks its awesome. When we talked a little bit about commandments she said "I think the commandments are easy for me. I already live them all" How cool is that!? The only one we really need to teach better i guess is coming to church and baptism ahha. She was unable to come to church yesterday, but i think that she is definitely on a better track now.

I got to treat myself to a birthday gift this week. COSTCO!!!! haha. I got lots of goodies: chicken, peanut butter, pinapple, trail mix... I'm pretty stoked about it! haha.


The work is going forward, maybe not like we planned, but it is still going well. We are seaching everyday to find the prepared ones. I know that they are there and I am here to find them.

I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I have a firm testimony of this Church. I am so grateful to have the priesthood keys restored to the earth again and that we can have a living prophet to help guide us.

I love you all. Have an awesome week! Be safe!

--
love,
Elder Messick
[ Superrr Sweet soccer field! ]


[ My companion likes his cheese balls haha ]


[ A cool thing. don't know what to call it ahha ]

No comments:

Post a Comment