Monday, March 18, 2013

[ HEY FAMILY!!! ]

Hey guys!!!

I had a really fun week here!! I think the highlight of my week was the thing I sent home a billion pictures of. I got to go on a bike ride on Saturday with Sister Choi and her two kids. We had an absolute blast. We went all the way down to the Han river and back. I think maybe 6 miles or so. I was veryyy impressed that her little boy could do it. We only had one problem on the trip. Sister Choi's bike got a flat tire and was pulling her little boy along on the back so I switched her bikes and rode about a mile or 2 on a flat tire with her little boy on the back. I took one for the team to say the least haha. but it was so worth it I love them!!! we got to the big river and there was a bike pump there for us to pump it back up then we raced all the way back and were the first ones back. :)

As for investigators we have been finding a few more really good ones! Especially Hee-Jeen (see pics) and So-Hyun. They are mainly meeting us for English but have gained lots of gospel interest while meeting. I have high hopes for these two.



You know its pretty crazy that the time is starting to get short, but I try not to think about it. I am working just as hard as ever. Pounding the streets trying to find those that are prepared. I want to give it everything I have. And like Bryce told me, go so hard that I come home on a stretcher. (Don't worry mom, not literally). But I know that I have been called her for a reason and I haven't quited fulfilled it yet. I gotta keep goin. I love my mission.

I love you all. Have a great week. I'm off to go play a game of football and soccer!! :)

Love,

메시크 장로
Elder Messick

P.S. HAppy 2 year anniversary to Aubs and Matt!!!
P.P.S. Happy bday morgan!! :)

[ A 100 year old lady we ate with. ]


[ The district :) ]



[ Korean exercise hahaha ] 


[ Hee-Jeen and Ju-Hey ]



[ Hahahahahah my comp getting ready for bed! ] 


[ Goin to a bike ride with sister Choi! ] 



[ We made it to the Han-Kang ]

1 comment: